WE ARE OPEN
To Our Valued Customers,
The Appliance Specialist is considered an essential business according to the Government of Ontario and OPEN for business.
The health and safety of our customers, service technician and community is our top priority.
We want to assure our customers that we are following the World Health Organization (WHO) and Health Canada (HC) guidelines and recommendations on the steps to take to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Here are the steps that we are initiating when a customer calls for service:
1. Ask the customer if anyone in the home has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or has COVID-19 symptoms, such as fever, dry cough or other respiratory issues.
2. Ask the customer if anyone in the home has come into contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, or someone quarantined for suspected COVID-19, over the past 14 days.
3. Ask the customer if anyone in the house has traveled outside of Canada or has come into contact with someone who recently traveled outside of Canada.
4. If the answer to any of the above questions is yes, then the service appointment is scheduled at least 15 days in the future.
5. Prior to and following the repair procedure, the technician will wash hands and sanitize hands.
6. The technician will practice social distancing during the repair procedure.
7. The technician will sanitize any control or access surface of the appliance prior to and after the repair procedure.
8. The technician will wear a personal protective mask.
We want to thank all of our valued customers for helping us and the community, stay safe. Please follow the World Health Organization (WHO) and Health Canada (HC) guidelines and recommendations on the steps to take to help prevent the spread of the terrible virus COVID-19.
We wish you all well during this difficult time, take care and be safe.
Paul and Virginia Bastiaansen